sendmemail Net::SMTP

#!/usr/bin/perl

use strict;
use warnings;
use Net::SMTP;
use Getopt::Long;

my $from = '' || 'system@server1.com' ;
my $sub = ''  || 'this is a testmail';
my $content = '' || 'this is a data';
my $to;
my $relayhost = '' || 'localhost';


GetOptions(
 'from|f=s' => \$from  ,
 'to|t=s' => \$to,
 'sub|s=s' => \$sub ,
 'content|c=s' => \$content,
 'relayhost|h=s' => \$relayhost  );

die 'usage: sendmemail.pl--to name@email.com'  unless( $to );


my $smtp = Net::SMTP->new("$relayhost",
                         Debug   => 1,
                                       );
$smtp->mail($from);
$smtp->to($to);
$smtp->data();
$smtp->datasend("Subject: $sub");
$smtp->datasend("\n");
$smtp->datasend("\n");
$smtp->datasend("$content");
$smtp->dataend();
$smtp->quit();





No comments:

Other Articles

Enter your email address: